Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Weekly Meal Planner

For the past three days I've been working on a weekly menu that I can realistically follow while I'm entering the next stage of my "body is a temple" home improvement project. After about 12 hours of research, calorie counting, etc. I think I've done it!  I've uploaded it via GoogleDocs, take a look.

The diet includes six, 300 +/- calorie meals per day, 46% protein, 39% carbs, and 17% fat.  It represents getting at least my body weight in grams of protein every day, but is a bit closer to the recommendations I found using Bodybuilder.com's Protein Calculator.  If the article at the site is accurate and I follow Bill Phillip's suggestions about making sure every workout has a high-point moment, I'm hoping to have a much leaner, stronger, and sexier physique (just in time for my 39th birthday).

I've also been working on planning out the 84 days on a GoogleCalendar I'm sharing.  Anyone want to do this thing with me?  I'd be more than happy to have a few friends to track progress with.

No comments:

Post a Comment