Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Beginning of an IP Wannabe

After forty-six days on the Ideal Protein protocol, I've lost 25 pounds and nearly as many inches. Its been a true success for me, from 194 to 169 pounds and a 38" waist to a 32" waist. I wish that I can say that its been easy, the reality is that its taken a tremendous amount of willpower and want-to.

As I look around me, I see so many people that could benefit from the program. I actively push it on my friends and coworkers and a few have begun the journey in the way that I have. Some can't get beyond the price, others the restrictions. This is not a program for the undisciplined or financially strapped. I'm not sure I can help someone with willpower, this is something you have or don't. You either want to be skinny and lean, or you don't. The choices I make each and every day lead me one way or the other.

In an effort to help others, I've focused my research on how to make the IP Program more affordable. I've been looking at the program, carefully analyzing its four phases as I've progressed through them to see what adjustments could be made to maintain the integrity of the idea behind Ideal Protein and yet make it affordable for the leanest budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment